Friday, May 16, 2014

What's Happening in School Today? Grade 7 LA

Students in this grade 7 LA class are continuing to read Tuck Everlasting. Students are picking 1 of 3 topics to write an easy. I asked a student to type why they chose their topic. The options are and student comments are below:

1) the difference between the book and the movie 

I chose this topic because I thought it would be a bit harder to do than the other topics. -Kevin

2) decision time - would you drink the spring water to live for lever?

Cause if you fall into a pit... You would be trapped forever!! Jordan

3) is immortality a curse or blessing?
I picked my topic because I like the book version better I thought I was more descriptie and I wanted to understand why it was a curse I like the theme. 
Feven 



So great to see lots of choice and students picking things to work on that interest them. A hardworking class to start the Friday before a long weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment