Friday, March 18, 2016

Some news about 2016-17


Yesterday I informed the #GWMSwpg staff that this will be my last year at George Waters Middle School. I have been given an opportunity to work closer to home which will allow me to spend more time with my family. I am looking forward to a new challenge but will certainly miss the families and staff of George Waters Middle School. I will be at George Waters until the end of June with my new position starting in the fall of 2016. Sincerely, Mr. Mead via Instagram http://ift.tt/1RqeVkr

1 comment:

  1. It's been amazing working with you over the years. You are a wonderful leader and Mitchell is lucky to get you. You will be missed! (On a side note, my daughter plays softball out of Mitchell school twice a week....maybe I'll finally get their wifi password, wink, wink!)

    ReplyDelete