Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone for all the well wishes, kind words and hard work while I was at home since the middle of October. I thouroughly enjoyed being able to be at home to be with my family after Bennett was born.

I spent most of my time like this:


and doing laundry and vacuuming.

My return to George Waters is Monday, December 8, 2014. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. From looking at George Waters from the outside perspective it confirms my feeling that we are all so very lucky to be a part of this great school and community. The opportunities the staff provides, the level and different ways we communicate, and the wonderful personalities that we have all lead to a great place to be everyday.

A special thanks for Ms. Ansloos for stepping in and helping out in the office. I know your hard work and positvity were a great benefit to our school. I hope you enjoyed the time you spent at GW and will tell everyone at JAS what a great school we have here.

Thanks, as well, to Mr. Abram for taking on additional responsibilities and doing nothing short of a fantastic job while being the acting principal. Your work ethic combined with attention to detail is something I always admire. Thank you for what you do everyday.

I will do my best, upon my return, to respond to any emails and messages that I may have missed during my absense. I have 1500+ emails in my inbox since October 17. I am sure I will miss the odd one. I apologize in advance for anything I may miss. If there is anything I have missed that still needs attention please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

See you next week!


Mr. Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment