Monday, October 20, 2014

Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to send me the kind emails, text messages, tweets, and comments from GW and St. James Assiniboia staff, parents, and students. It means so much to me and my family. It was such a fun surprise to see so many emails from students today about their day and sending me nice thoughts about our newest Shark, Bennett. He is doing so well. Learning how to eat and sometimes he even wakes up! Mr. Mead is learning lots too. Mom is doing a great job and we are both amazed by this little person. 

Although my focus will be at home for the next seven weeks I will be checking in from time to time. I am always intereseted in what the students learn at GWMS everyday.

Thanks again from my family.

Mr. Mead

Bennett - three days old

No comments:

Post a Comment