To help families get ready for their triad meetings next week with their homeroom teacher below are many of the documents that you will receive to kick off our year (WAY too many but necessary things to share to start off our year right!). Our main goal for the triad meetings is to start building the relationship between the school and families.
Please click the links to get a preview of some of the things we will share with all families during the first week of school. There is nothing to do with them for now if you don't want to, these are just for your information so give you a heads up prior to your meetings.
- June Parent Letter
- Connect with George Waters Middle School!
- Welcome to your iPad letter
- Apple iPad Account Info
- Parent Package with all sorts of information about iPads for 2014-15
- Homeroom Schedules
- GWMS Code of Conduct
- GWMS Bell Schedule for regular days and special days
- 2014-15 School Day Calendar
- Supply List and Student Fees 2014-15
- Meet the Teacher Parent Evening Invite (Sept 9, 2014)
- A Letter from the Parent GWMS Council
- A Letter about Traffic Congestion and Staying Safe near GWMS
- Student Handbook
Hope to see everyone next week. If you have any questions please contact the school office at 204-888-4898.
Have a fun and safe September long weekend!!