Winnipeg Public Library is looking for "Inspiring Ideas" to help plan for the future, and we want to hear from teachers, parents and students. From now until the end of June, the library is hoping to hear from thousands of Winnipeggers about what they want from their library - now and into the future.
I am hoping that you can share some information about “Inspiring Ideas” with the schools in your division to get the word out. I have attached a poster and some ads in case there is an opportunity to advertise around the schools or in any materials that will be sent home with the kids.
There are a number of ways for people to get involved:
1. Complete our short, interactive online survey (there's a chance to win an iPad mini donated by the Friends of Winnipeg Public Library!). Paper copies in large print and in French are available at all libraries.
2. Watch our short project video and share it with your friends, family, organizations and networks.
3. Talk to our Ambassadors at various community events, at any of our 20 libraries, or at any of our mobile program sites.
4. Attend one of 4 Ideas Fairs to give your input through interactive stations. Door prizes and activities for all ages so bring the whole family.
5. Sign up for updates through our Inspiring Ideas website and keep informed as we develop a new Strategic Plan.
6. Help spread the word! Please share the Inspiring Ideas website (inspiringideas.wpl.winnipeg.ca)