The GWMS Parent Council is pleased to announce our second and final holiday Fundraiser with Sunset Gourmet. Sunset Gourmet is 100% Canadian owned and operated based right here in Winnipeg, offering products that are Easy and Delicious!
HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING….MAKES THE PERFECT GIFT…..
AND DID WE SAY DELICIOUS….
Sunset Gourmet is priced right for your gift exchanges and perfect for those hard to buy for on your list. Food products provide exceptional quality, excellent value and great variety. The products are perfect for homemade family meals, great for entertaining and just the right taste for a special occasion. PLUS each order comes with a re-useable Sunset Gourmet tote bag.
Students will earn 60% of the profit earned while the other 40% will remain in the Parent Council fund so that we are able to fulfil staff requests for financial assistance throughout the year. We earn money solely by fundraising and your anticipated support is appreciated. Funds in student accounts can be used for school clothing, trips and camps.
Imagine fundraising enough to attend Spring camp for FREE????
Let’s knock this one out of the park! The campaign will run from until Thursday December 8th to ensure delivery in time for the holidays.
Please make cheques payable to GEORGE WATERS MIDDLE SCHOOL PARENT COUNCIL
No post dated cheques will be accepted and NSF cheques will be charged banking fees.
No late orders will be accepted.
Warm Regards and Happy Holidays;
GWMS Parent Council