Sunday, August 23, 2015

Questions?

I hope everyone had a safe, fun and relaxing summer. The start of the new year will quickly be upon us and some are excited to come back, some are hoping for a few more weeks of summer, and some are nervous or anxious to start the new year. The best way to reduce some of the anxiety is to have a good idea of what is going to happen before it happens.

The George Waters Middle School office opens this Monday. If you have any questions or need clarification about the new school year please drop by the office between 7:45 am and 2:15 pm or call 204-888-4898. If you are unable to visit the school please comment on the blog (http://gwmssharks.blogspot.ca), reach me on the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GeorgeWatersMS), message me on Twitter (@georgewatersms), comment on an Instagram (@gwmswpg) image, email me (amead@sjsd.net) or text me at 204-223-5622. I hope I can help everyone have a successful transition into the new school year by answering questions or clarifying information.


Looking forward to have a great start to the year. Please share this with friends who may not be following any of our social media feeds.


Mr. Mead

Principal


No comments:

Post a Comment